INSIGHT INTO LOGO DESIGNING COMPANY:-
- What is logo designing?
- How to build or design a logo for your company?
- What makes a logo effective?
- Why your company should have a logo?
- How to price quote a logo design?
- Do good logos need to look good?
A logo is ubiquitous to a brand, an individual, company, or organization. They primarily identify your products, institutions and business. It is how you company is recognized, and use to differentiate themselves from others.
Logo designing is one of the most essential areas of all graphic design devices, representing their ideas, beliefs, and, of course, things.
Having a professionally designed logo is paramount for success in the online time, and should be the infrastructure of your brand strategy.
First, we discover: Getting a detailed understanding of your company's services/products, vision, and long-term goals to design an understanding for Ideation of the logo.
Then, we deliberate: Conceptualize thoughts and ideas and make decision on the guided design direction.
Presenting your logo design: We deliver different variations of Logo based on the plan you have chosen. You receive different concept with a combination of different colors and designs.
Approval/Feedback: The Designs are revised based on customers feedback. We make the required changes as per the client's satisfaction. Here, the user experience will work in unison.
An effective logo is descriptive, unique, and conveys an intended message.
There are five principles that we follow to ensure that your logo is that way.
- SIMPLE: The first and foremost step is to avoid complexity and keep the logo as simple as it can be. A simple logo design allows easy recognition and gives the viewer a clear sense of “you” without being overdrawn.
- MEMORABLE: The logo design describes your work which makes it memorable to the viewer. This can be achieved by having a simple, yet, unique concept. Coco cola, Pepsi, Facebook, Google are great examples.
- TIMELESS: That is, whether it will endure the ages. Will the logo still be effective in 10, 20, 50 years? A logo should be modern having elements such as typefaces and colors.
- VERSATILE: The logo should be functional both in horizontal and vertical formats, and be scalable and not lose its sense of proportion.
- APPROPRIATE: A logo is purely for identification. The logo should be appropriate for its intended purpose.
It is also important to state that a logo doesn’t need to show what a business sells or offers as a service. To come up with a design for your logo, you can only rely on expert graphic designers.
A logo can be described as the face of your brand and is a succinct and efficient way of communicating information about your business.
A few enticing reasons why you need a logo:
- A strong logo makes a great impression, it is often said that customers form an opinion about a company within seconds.
- Your logo can attract new customers, the foundation for your company.
- It can keep users loyal, that it provides quality goods or services.
- To stand out from your competitors with a memorable logo
- A well-designed logo conveys that the brand is trustworthy and professional.
To put an emblem on your brand, you need a logo to be recognizable. In fact, a logo is one of the important branding investments a business can make. Think about how recognizable are the Pepsi and McDonalds logos? What they must have done for their respective companies?
We plan it strategically.!
HOW TO PRIZE YOUR LOGO?
Pricing yourself is a common problem- especially when you’re just starting out. Behind every strong logo there must be a solid idea that stands up to scrutiny.
Aside from the inevitable debates over subjective expressions of preferences- you need to understand what exactly your client needs from the logo, here are some questions you need to answer for:
- What is the company’s history?
- What is the resolution of the logo, and where will it be used?
- Who’s the target audience?
- Who are your contenders?
- What exactly is the product/service that this business is providing?
- What is the deadline for the logo to be completed?
- How many revisions/concepts would the client want to see before they approve the logo- one? Two? More?
- What formats are required? Horizontal or vertical? Note sizes or file formats? Print or digital?
DO GOOD LOGOS NEED TO LOOK GOOD?
There are instances where a logo is not pleasant to the eye but the company uses it well.
"Well-designed logos are the work of the designers. Successful logos imply the company's use of the logo." "A mediocre logo in terms of design quality can be used to good effect through a great mix of consistency and variation”. – says Per Mollerup
For example, The Coca-Cola logo is not, and never was, an outstanding design. However, it has been used with great ingenuity.
The rest, whether BLOG is good or bad, memorable or forgettable, is up to the viability of the establishments they represent.
- What is the psychology behind your logo design?
- Is your logo attractive with the choice of colors you made?
- Is it scalable when printed on something as large as a billboard or on the size of a postage stamp?